Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bumbu Bali gathering

September, 2008.

Flashback to the past memory of 2008, my ex-colleagues and I had the gathering at Bumbu Bali, Puchong. We went after office hour and dinner with the delicious authentic Bali's food. It's yummy! The restaurant is located at Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1, Bandar Puteri Puchong. This place is recommended by Irene, my cute chinese friend and also my ex-office mate at VME. I like the decoration of the restaurant. It's gave me the aroma like I am at Bali.

Bumbu Bali Restaurant served Balinese, Malaysian and Western cuisine. For the first time I ordered the food, I smiled. Why? because the name of the Bali's food is weird but all the menus look delicious. Actually, it's really really delicious. Tak tipu.


*Clockwise: Irene,Ana,Niza,Me and Jane*




*Lamb Chop. Price: RM21.50*
Berbaloi kerana sememangnya sedap.



*Siap Memanggang (Barbeque chicken). Price: Not remember*
This menu makes me smile.



*Grilled Salmon. Price: Not remember.Sori*




*Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali. Price: RM23.50*
Definitely must try, sedap.




*Ayam Bertutu Rice Set. Price: RM19.50*
This menu makes me smile. The name is so funny, but it's yummy!

I like Bali's food. But I need mention here, Bumbu Bali also served Carlsberg. Saya tak tahu mengenainya sehingga lah saya sampai di situ, duduk dan lihat sekeliling. Saya terpandang poster dan botol-botol carlsberg. Oleh kerana memang sudah dirancang makan disitu, I have no choice and just ignore it. Saya tawakal saja. For muslim who interested to try at Bumbu Bali, jangan order Carlsberg pulak. Banyak lagi minuman lain yang lagi sedap seperti papaya, honey & lime juice, Italian Soda, Honeydew, Avacado Milkshake, Mango juice and many more.

No comments: