Monday, February 23, 2009

Farewell pics

Here, I would like to show you our farewell party for Mas at Thaharah Seafood Restaurant at Kg.Pandan. I don't know what should I write, I think I just attach the pics, and enjoy it. I love the makan-makan situation. It's makes me happy, and also feel free from all the troubles.


*Drive from office to Kg.Pandan*
This pic was taken by Mas. She sat behind me.


*Arrived at Thaharah. Waiting for nasi and lauk-pauk*


*This pics was taken by K.Su*


*My office-mate*
Ali,Azrein,Jijoe


*Cik Kimah (blue tudung) and K.Ila*


*Ikan Dua Jiwa*
1 side masak sweet sour, and the other side masak steam.


*My plate*
Nasi separuh je sbb nak ratah lauk


*K.Su (baju&tudung biru) and K.Laila*
Bersemangat menyuap nasi


*K.Laila, me & Cik Kimah*


*Masyudi, Kimi, Azrein and Ali (tgh sedut air...haus sgt..)*


*Sany, Hilmy & Masyudi*


*Jijoe*
Nape mu jeling gitu?
Yang lain tu dah tersandar tak bleh nak kata apa dah...
kenyang giler.


*Kamarul & Meor*
Skandal apakah ini?
This pic was taken by Mas...jgn mrh ha..


*Fad*
Fuh...lega dapat sedut air sampai abes..


*Ohh..plz, perut sudah kenyang ma...*


*Orait...masa utk balik*
K.Ida & K.Ila bersedia melangkah pulang


*Last snap before go back to office*
Nak drive pun tak larat, tu pun nasib baik amek nasi separuh.

I really really enjoy for the makan-makan at Thaharah. Menunya sedap dan it's quite cheap. Untuk Mas, selamat pengantin baru (Mas kawen 28 Feb 09), selamat maju jaya dalam kerjaya, semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat. Hopefully we were keep in touch and see you next time.Tata.


No comments: