Friday, March 23, 2012

my pregnancy journal - week 9

Atas sebab-sebab tertentu, saya delete gambar yg saya attach sebelum ni.


Dear baby,

You are growing 9 weeks in my tummy now. Your father and I went to the clinic yesterday to make my first check-up for you. We have decided to choose Klinik Kesihatan Presint 3, Putrajaya. Why we choose to go there? There are 3 reasons:

1) This clinic take only 5-10 minutes from our home.
2) Not so crowded with other peoples and I feel so comfy.
3) It's free of charge.

Nurse have to make check-up on my breast, blood pressure, height and my weight. Then, I went into the doctor's office to make other check-up. Guess what? That's a scanning...scanning you. I am so excited.

Luckily, my health is good, and you too. Nurse said, please eat more fish and vege, drink milk or horlick. Dont take nescafe or tea. Reduce fastfood. Reduce fastfood doesn't mean I can't eat Mc.D or KFC, I still can take the food, but in a small amount.

Will updated more about you later.

2 comments:

Rosmawani♥ said...

Ala cutenyer kt dlm tu :) thniah yer.. Suka bca blog akk ...

Julie Shahril said...

ros: thanks dear.. :)